Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I need a job

So, I have been trying to speak with someone about a factory job. I was told to go in today and fill out an application. So I went...then they told me that I have to go online and do it. So they gave me the web address, I went home and applied. I really hope I hear something from them. This would be a good direction for me to go. I don't need to go back to working in restaurants. It is not a good environment for me, and I would just be unhappy. I need a change. But honestly, I would take anything right now.

I really miss hanging out, going out with friends downtown, having some drinks. I have really been wanting to do that lately. But I am not even going to try to do that right now. I hate having to get people to pick me up, and get rides and all that. I just feel like I am losing so much time in my life. That part makes me sad.

If I haven't gotten a job by the time I get my tax money back, I think I am just going to use that to get my license back. Because, not being able to drive is limiting things, A LOT. My mom will only give me a ride to work if it isn't too far of a drive. So that makes it a bit harder.

I get excited when I think about getting back on track. Finally making money, paying off my restitution..even though that will take a million years, paying my mom and step-dad back....and moving on. Being on my own. Getting out of this place.

I guess I am doing alright. As best as I can considering. I just want to put everything behind me. I have accepted that I have really screwed up, I just have to try to fix it.

3 comments:

  1. Ive read all your post and would love to see how your doing. We have had a lot in comment down to the age of the both of us. I hope your doing well and would love to talk to you. I believe we could be each Others support system. Or just have someone to talk to. With understanding. Hope you continue posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. I am not sure if you will get this reply. I got arrested 5 days after you posted that, and went to prison. I have been home about a month and a half. I have to try to remember my login info, and I will update the blog

      Delete


  2. My name is Melissa Vivian,I base in USA,Texas..My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ogidi, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped PROPHET OGIDI email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr ogidi, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Prophet ogidi at MIRACLECENTER110@GMAIL.COM anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: MIRACLECENTER110@GMAIL.COM You can also call him or text him here:+12015913961

    ReplyDelete