Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Probation

So, I had to check in with my probation officer today. He told me I was really behind on paying the money back. I told him I have no income, and I am really trying to get a job. He was like.."Well..what do you think I should do?" I said please at least let me see how my interview goes today. So...he extended my probation from 1 year to 5 years. UGH. I guess at least I wont have to pay so  much monthly, when I do start making money. I really wish I didn't have terrible credit.  I wish I could get a loan. :( I just want to take care of this and move on with my life. Its just...it really feels like there is no end in sight. I know its my own fault though.

Anyway...I have to be at my interview at 2:30. I won't get my hopes up though.

No comments:

Post a Comment