Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So Nervous

I have to be at work in 30 minutes. I am so nervous, I hope I am not fired. But I've got a feeling I won't be fired today. I just called up there to see what time I work, and they didnt say anything unusual. I called my dealer, because I am SO nervous, and especially so since I am withdrawing. I took some suboxone, but my heart is racing so badly. Sometimes it doesn't seem to work. I made plans with him to buy some heroin later on my break, when I make money. Then I called him back asking if he would just front it now, and I would pay him when I get off, so I dont have to worry about leaving in the middle of my shift. He agreed! Thank GOD. That means I can do some really soon, and that will make me feel so much better. I CANNOT believe he keeps fronting me liike this! But if I do get fired..I won't have the money to pay him tonight...oops. I will just have to see what happens.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,

    I read your blog early this evening and was going to respond and then got busy. I'm glad I waited because I was watching a woman by the name of Nancy Alcorn talk about a program for young women called Mercy Ministries tonight. They offer a unique approach to addiction and other issues, have a great reputation and it's free. Anyway, the things she was talking about reminded me of you since I had just read your recent posts. I'm kind of into that whole "meant to be" thing. So, in the spirit of "maybe I'm supposed to tell you about this"....I'm passing on the info. :)

    http://www.mercyministries.org/who_we_are/about/

    I hope everything went okay at work and they are all about second chances.

    Hang in there!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you're okay but you know, not having a job won't stop you from getting H. it didn't stop me. that's why I ended up selling my jewelry and shit....you'll do anything...I was out of work for a month but I still managed to pay for H and afford bills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. Yea, I have been there befor, too. When I got fired from my last job for the breach of trust thing...I couldn't afford my rent, so that is when I moved back in with my mom. I was without a job for a few weeks...maybe even a couple of months. That is when I stole jewelry from my mother, and pawned it. I sold ALL my jewelery, instruments, games, CD's, amps, and most of my moms old Vinyl records....pretty much anything that was laying around that I thought I could get money for. I even resorted to stealing from walmart and returning it to get the cash for it. So I did everything except sell my body. I was pretty bad off there for a while. I am not as bad now as I was...but slowly getting there. I don't think I will resort back to stealing from my mom again, I feel terrible about that..so that is a good thing.

      Delete