Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wrong? Or am I overreacting?

I was not fired today. Apparently they don't have the results yet. I am supposed to work tomorrow at 3. I would imagine that they would have received the test results by then. I hope not.

So I got my heroin on my way to work. I did a decent shot, and felt pretty good. I bought some more when I got off, and just did most of it. This is my favorite part of the day. Getting off work around 11 pm...getting my drugs, going home when everyone is asleep. I get the house all to myself, so I get to get really high, and enjoy myeslf. I usually spend the time on the internet, listening to music, and nodding off until I finally decide to get in my comfortable bed, and fall asleep. It is like heaven to me.

So lately I have been doing some snooping. I was looking through my mom's cell phone. She and my sister talk about me a lot. There was one text to my mom from my sister..this is what it said..."Hey, what was Michele's 1st grade teachers name?? I am trying to hack into her facebook account and that is what her security question is.." And so my mom replied with one of my old teachers names...but it wasn't the correct one. So..HAH! But that made me so mad. SERIOUSLY? She and my mom were trying to hack my facebook account, and acting like it is no big deal?! I personally think it IS a big deal. Does anyone else think that is wrong?? There was another text...Last week, my parent's were out of town, so I had the house all alone. I woke up that morning to find that my sister was here. I didn't care, I was just startled..I didnt think anyone was here. My sister sent a text to my mom saying...."Michele seemed aggravated that I was here this morning, I think that is SO FUNNY HAHA!" And my mom replied//"LOL yep that is funy!!" What the hell? It is so ridiculous. There have been things that I have said to my mom that I had hoped she wouldn't repeat to anyone, and later I find out that she tells my sister..  And they wonder why I stay to myself. It hurts my feelings. I really want to confront my mom about it, and let her know that I know of all the things they are saying and trying to hack my stuff and all that, and let her know it hurts my feelings. Now I know...I was snooping through HER phone...but it was because I knew they were saying stuff and doing stuff behind my back. I erally just feel all alone. My family against me.  Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. Michele, your parents house is pretty much the worst place in the world to carry on taking drugs. You have chosen a path that is completely alien to them, not only do they not understand it, they are scared and most likely worried out of their minds. They're not intentionally doing these things to hurt you ! It's a bit of a catch 22. They probably feel they have to snoop around because you wont speak to them. You are lucky to have someone who cares enough to do these things. When they give up caring it will hurt much more. You're in the best possible place if you want to give up, IF you don't want to give up, eventually you're going to have to move out. Confronting them & accusing them of doing something wrong is a bit of a joke ! Just talk to them - what's the worst that can happen ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the mom of an addict, I know that your mom and your sister are doing this because they love you and care about you and want to see you well and clean. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea ..i mean I understand her side and your side. I'm sure you know that she'd be so hurt if something happened to you-od, rape, robbed, etc and that's what she is trying to stop from happening. she is trying to get into your account to find out what you're up to. you already know she doesn't trust you,so what are you surprised about? my mom sometimes goes through my purse, goes through my trash-and surely she has found stuff-she never found any of my heroin stuff thank god but she did find business cards I had from the strip club I went to apply to a month ago. she doesn't go through my bank statements or anything-thankfully-because on there is all the proof she needs...do you pay rent at the house? if so, that's your stuff and she can't go through it-but from the parental standpoint she's trying to find out your secrets and what you have hiding in your fb, if anything.that's why when i leave home, i take my h shit with me everywhere and i don't throw anything h related in the trash, etc.

    ReplyDelete